Domestic Flying Car
The national flying car was exhibited for the first time at the Istanbul Aviation, Space and Technology Festival (Istanbul TEKNOFEST) in September 2019. It is stated that the flying car prototype, named “Cezeri”, emerged after 9 months of work. The features of the national flying car Cezeri are as follows:
- The vehicle was originally designed for single-person transport.
- In the future, the number of people to be transported will increase.
- It is planned to be developed for air and cargo transportation in the city.
When Will the Volvo Flying Car Be Used?
When the Volvo flying car will be used has been stated in the statement made by Terrafugia of USA origin. According to the statement, the flying car will be on the market in the next 1-2 years. The cost of the flying car, called “Transition”, is about 280 thousand dollars.
Volvo Flying Car First Flight
The first flight of the Volvo flying car took place in 2009. The flying car Transition features are as follows:
- It has foldable wings.
- The vehicle is designed for two people.
- It has the ability to move on land and in the air.
- It can travel 640 kilometers at a speed of 160 kilometers.
- People who have a sportive pilot certificate can use the vehicle legally. Pilot training is a program that lasts 20 hours.
Project BlackFly from the USA
The flying car in the USA was first introduced in California under the name “BlackFly”. According to the statement made by the Opener company, there will be no need for a pilot’s license to drive the vehicle. The flying car can travel 40 kilometers at a speed of 100 kilometers per hour. The release date of the vehicle has been determined as 2020.
Flying Car in Japan
Japan started work on the flying car project in 2018. It has been announced that the project, carried out by nearly 20 companies, will start freight transportation in 2023. It is thought that service to people will start in 2030.
Slovakia Aeromobile Project
Project work for the flying car in Slovakia has been carried out for 20 years by a Slovak engineer. The features of the vehicle, which is described as a small aircraft, are as follows:
- It is designed with carbon coated steel outer material.
- It can be used on land by showing the feature of a car.
- Aeromobil v2.5 runs on gasoline.
- At the first stage, the vehicle was thought to be for 2 people.
Pal V Project from the Netherlands
The Netherlands has been working on the flying car project for the last 15 years. The vehicle was shown to the participants for the first time at the Geneva Motor Show. It is stated that the flying vehicle will take off from 2019. Certification procedures are expected to be completed for the first delivery time of the vehicle. The features of the flying vehicle called “Pal V” are as follows:
- There is a speed limit of 160 kilometers on land and 179 kilometers in the air.
- An elevation of 11 thousand feet has a range of 563 kilometers.
- It is aimed to make the transition from land to air with a single button.
- It is thought that the process of flying the vehicle will take about 10 minutes.
- The initial production of the vehicle is limited to 90 vehicles.
- There are also flight lessons for those who want to own a vehicle.
Netherlands Flying Car Price
The flying car price produced by the Netherlands is thought to be 621 thousand 500 dollars (499 thousand Euros). The determined price is valid for limited production vehicles. In later productions, the amount is thought to be 299 thousand Euros. Flight training for the flying car is also included in the prices stated